For updates on your role as a patient, please visit cdc.gov/coronavirus to understand local and nation wide updates and mandates.
For your health and safety, here our policies and procedures we have put in place:
- Spreading out patient appointment times in attempt to limit patient time spent in open office space
- Limiting overall number of patient visits each day
- Screening patient symptoms (fever, cough, or shortness of breath?)
- Patient rooms and tables disinfected after every treatment
- Hand sanitizers placed throughout office and within each room
Employees are masked up and respecting social distancing. We ask all patients to also do the same. If you are feeling sick or have come in contact with a person who has recently tested positive, please stay home. People of increased risk should also consider staying home.
As Chiropractic care continues to remain an essential service, we will continue to remain open. Please feel free to call if you have any questions about our procedure. Here are some more resources for your benefit, including our Covid-19 intake form: